- Period: WAKE UP ASSHOLE, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- Period: How bout an entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- Period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- Period: Find a cookie as big as a house and eat it.
- Period: Where's your Tic Tac box filled with ibuprofen?
- Period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- Period: For dinner you're eating an entire bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Period: Breeze blows by. Instantly horny.
- Period: You didn't like those brand new underwear right?
- Period: Yell at a puppy.
Ugh.. not really that great of a lesson..
We flatted today. We trotted a lot and did a lot like figure 8 kind of stuff. Then we trotted a couple of poles at the end of the ring. Then we cantered a bit and cantered the poles each direction. Ugh my left foot.. i hate it so much.. i dont know why it just happens and then sometimes it is really good! It is a lot better when i wear my tall boots probably because they are stiff and not loose so i feel like i have a better grip but who knows.. it just bothers me so much. Caddy wasnt that great a help today either. He would either be SUPER slow or like get crazy and spook way more than usual.. hopefully tomorrow will be better :P